SCIM Provisioning, User Sync & Group Sync for Jira
Jira User & Group Provisioning for user, group & directory sync - Azure AD, Okta, GSuite/Google Apps for Jira SCIM Data Center
Sync Jira Users | Groups | Directory for Cloud
Jira User Provisioning & Deprovisioning for Cloud
Easy & quick setup for Cloud
Automatic user sync, customer sync & group sync with your Identity Providers
Support for Azure AD, Okta, G Suite/Google Apps, Onelogin, Oracle IDCS, AWS & all SCIM compliance IDPs for Cloud
Free 24/7 Customer Support & Upcoming Features
Schedule a call for Jira SCIM Cloud demo
Sync AZURE AD users, sync OKTA users, sync GSuite users or sync groups & directory
Upcoming Features - Manual Group Mapping, Audit logs, Directory based sync, Nested Group Support
Jira SCIM Provisioning sync across Jira and organization’s Identity provider!
Jira SCIM/User Sync app syncs user & group information from providers like Azure AD, Okta, Onelogin, G Suite with Jira. User Sync can be performed manually, automatically, or during user login.
The administrator only needs to manage user accounts in the central provider such as Azure AD, Okta for user provisioning.
- Users and groups provisioning/de-provisioning from Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, OneLogin
- Configurable provisioning options(import users/update users /activate users/deactivate users)
- Scheduled/Real-time Provisioning
- Transform user attributes to match IDP attributes
- Filter users by groups for assigning
- IDP App specific provisioning
- Manual users sync button
- Sync/update users upon successful authentication
- Transform username based on regex for matching user
Contact us for a free SCIM Setup
User & Group Sync is also available for Confluence, Bitbucket
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
SCIM Provisioning, User Sync & Group Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application