SCIM Provisioning, User Sync & Group Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automatic User & Group Provisioning for Jira Data Center & Cloud from Azure AD, Okta, Google Apps, Keycloak via SCIM & REST API
Sync Users | Groups | Directory for Data Center
Jira User Provisioning & Deprovisioning for DC
24/7 Customer Support
Schedule a call for end to end SCIM User Sync setup
Sync AZURE AD users, sync OKTA users, sync GSuite users or sync groups & directory
Upcoming Features - Integrate additional user attributes, Directory Based Sync
Jira SCIM Provisioning sync across Jira and organization’s Identity provider!
Jira SCIM/User Sync app syncs user & group information from providers like Azure AD, Okta, Onelogin, G Suite with Jira. User Sync can be performed manually, automatically, or during user login.
The administrator only needs to manage user accounts in the central provider such as Azure AD, Okta for user provisioning.
- Users and groups provisioning/de-provisioning from Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, OneLogin
- Configurable provisioning options(import users/update users /activate users/deactivate users)
- Scheduled/Real-time Provisioning
- Transform user attributes to match IDP attributes
- Filter users by groups for assigning
- IDP App specific provisioning
- Manual users sync button
- Sync/update users upon successful authentication
- Transform username based on regex for matching user
Contact us for a free SCIM Setup
Review from happy customers for User Provisioning