SodiusWillert OSLC Connect for Jira
OSLC connector for Jira and IBM DOORS Next, Team Concert (EWM), Quality Manager (ETM), Rhapsody, and Siemens Polarion ALM
Connect your engineering lifecycle tools to Jira
Create OSLC links between Jira and IBM DOORS Next, IBM EWM, IBM EMM, IBM Rhapsody, and/or Polarion ALM and start automating manual workflows across engineering domains.
Access real-time data from external apps in Jira
Access and preview real-time and dynamic data from IBM ELM and Polarion ALM in Jira. Make critical decisions faster, with greater confidence all while using your tool of choice.
Reliability and Security at Scale
Using OSLC Connect for Jira, your assets remain secure in their native repositories. Linked data allows your enterprise to scale across repositories without the burden of uncontrolled copies.
- Bi-directional traceability.
- Work in the tools you love.
- Access to real-time data across critical tools.
- Break down team silos. Enable cross-team collaboration.
- Access DOORS Next requirements from within Jira
- Access live data from DOORS Next directly inside Jira
- Drag and Drop DOORS Next requirements into Jira
- Link DOORS Next Changesets to Jira Tasks
- Track Polarion Change Requests from Jira
- Access Polarion Requirements from Jira
Have questions? Contact us or start your trial today.
Privacy and security
Track and access IBM DOORS Next requirements in Jira. Create links to add IBM DOORS Next requirements in your Jira Issue.