OSLC Connect for Jira
Connect Jira to IBM DOORS Next, Team Concert (EWM), Quality Manager (ETM), Rhapsody, and Siemens Polarion ALM
Connect Jira to the Engineering app ecosystem
Create OSLC links between Jira and IBM DOORS Next, IBM EWM, IBM EMM, IBM Rhapsody, and Polarion ALM and start automating manual workflows across engineering domains.
Access real-time data across lifecycle apps
Align teams around a single source of truth. Real-time data is available via links and previews across repositories. Make critical decisions faster, with greater confidence all while using your tool of choice.
End-to-end Reliability and Security at Scale
Using OSLC Connect for Jira, your assets remain secure in their native repositories. Linked data allows your enterprise to scale across repositories without the burden of uncontrolled copies.
- Operate in your tools of choice.
- Access to real-time data across critical tools.
- Align your software and product development processes.
- Enable seamless collaboration.
- Access DOORS Next requirements from within Jira
- Create, access and link Jira tickets from DOORS Next
- Access live data from DOORS Next directly inside Jira
- Drag and Drop DOORS Next requirements into Jira
- Link DOORS Next Changesets to Jira Tasks
- Create Jira tickets from within Polarion
- Track Polarion Change Requests from Jira
- Access Polarion Requirements from Jira
- Drag and Drop Jira Issues into Polarion
- Report on Jira Artifacts in Polarion
Have questions? Contact us or start your trial today.
Privacy and security
Track and access DOORS Next Requirements without leaving Jira. Create links to additional requirements directly from Jira and navigate directly to requirements with a single click!