Secure Pages for Confluence
Automate content access management, create reusable restriction templates and ensure company assets are safe
Create Restriction Templates
Create space-wide reusable Restriction Templates and help Confluence users to restrict access to content easily
Apply Restrictions Automatically
Apply Restriction Templates automatically on content creation with Automation Rules. The rules are executed when given conditions are met
Save Time, Improve Security
Confluence users can get restriction templates list and apply one of them with just 2 clicks. This - coupled with automation rules - will make your content more secure than ever.
Secure Pages is the All-In-One Solution for Restriction Management in Confluence. It brings new features to each Confluence space, including:
- Reusable restriction-sets called templates;
- Manual template application;
- Automatic template application for newly created pages;
- Restriction management delegated to space admins;
- Easy-to-configure automation rules;
- Template application when a condition (e.g. content type, label or author) is met;
- Conditions can be mixed and connected by ‘all’ or ‘any’ operator;
- Most common templates marked as „Featured” on top of the list.
Secure Pages for Confluence – for Effortless Content Security Management.
Privacy and security
Secure Pages for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application