Content Tools for Confluence
Content macros to automatically order / sort lists and tables and to highlight keywords
Orders list items alphabetically
Content Tools for Confluence provides a macro, that automatically orders your list items (ascending or descending).
Orders tables by one or multiple columns
Content Tools for Confluence provides a macro, that automatically orders your tables by one or multiple columns (ascending or descending).
Content Tools for Confluence provides a macro, that automatically highlights defined keywords in any text.
Content Tools for Confluence offers a set of useful macros to support and ease your daily work in Confluence.
With no extra work you can automatically...
- ⭐ ... order Confluence lists (ascending and descending),
- ⭐ ... order Confluence tables by one or multiple columns (ascending and descending) and
- ⭐ ... highlight keywords (with bold and underline styles or with links) on Confluence pages.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Content Tools for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
The "Ordered lists" macro options define how your Confluence lists wil be ordered.