CelesteCS JQL Extensions for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Reveal the full potential of your Jira searching experience with CelecteCS JQL Extensions’ functions
Jira Agile integration
Search for epics, duplicates, blockers, clones in JIRA for a more Agile workflow. Find issues or linked issues with links of any specified type. Find issues by specified field value.
All the functions are created with calculation performance in mind. Most functions, returning issues, have jqlQuery parameter to limit the initial set of processed issues.
Fields, links, comments, attachments, subtasks
Compare issues’ dates with start and end of quarter, half a year. Easily find the issues with specific number of attachments, comments, subtasks or links.
CelesteCS JQL Extensions is an Atlassian Jira plug-in, which provides a rich set of useful JQL Functions. Here are the most significant features:
- Advanced filtering with checking issues’ links, attachments and comments by their types and counts.
- Date recognition functions, which allow comparing with start and end of quarter and half a year.
- Agile integration set of functions, which allow retrieving epics, duplicates, clones and blockers.
- Universal function for retrieving issues’ linked issues with specific issue type and direction.
- A unique set of functions for a specific field comparisons - find issues with a specified field value, without it, or with duplicate/unique field values.
Privacy and security