Release Management: Workflows, Calendar & Roadmaps - Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Structure your portfolio of releases. One stop shop for releases planning, tracking, reporting, automation and devops integrations
Structure your interdependent Releases Roadmap
Automate, Workflows, Milestones, Release Notes
Using Jira for Datacenter? Check our DC App.
Release Management App helps Program, Delivery and Release Managers to organize a portfolio of cross-project releases in order to deliver complex multi-tier solutions or enterprise-level projects.
- Flexible Releases Taxonomy with single-project, cross-project releases and virtual versions driven by Epics, Sprints or custom JQL
- Packaging artifacts into Meta-Releases with templates
- Workflows, Milestones, Release Dependencies, Component Versions & Dependencies, Custom Properties
- Releases on timeline via Roadmaps and Calendars (export to .ics, remote calendars)
- Release Automation with bridge to Jira Automation
- Simple yet powerful Release Notes
- Own Inventory of Environments
- Integration with DevOps tools
- Insights via Reports and Dashboard Gadgets.
- REST API for extensions and automation
- Release Panel for issues
Interested in Release Gadgets only? Check our Gadgets App.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Release Management: Workflows, Calendar & Roadmaps - Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Powerful release workflows with restrictions by permissions, availability of environments, custom properties, custom JQL. Ability to run release notes for intermediate reports or final notes plus config of automation.