Release Management & Roadmap -Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
One stop shop for Release Planning, Management and Orchestration
One stop shop for Managing Releases
Release standard fixVersions from single or multiple Classic or NextGen projects along side Virtual Versions represented by Epics or custom JQL.
Manage it thoroughly on Kanban-style Release board or Roadmap view.
Release Notes and Deployment Environments
Generate flexible Release Notes enriching output with release props, custom JQLs and Custom Fields. Native support for Epics.
Manage multiple versions across multiple Environments to understand what's deployed where?
Insights via Reports and Gadgets
Enjoy our list of Reports, namely package and versions Burnups, Trends and Scope Change Insights.
Check out our library of Gadgets, incl. Release Calendar & Roadmap, Release Progress & Status plus Insights as Gadgets.
Using Jira Server or DataCenter? Check our Server or DataCenter App.
“Release Management & Roadmap for Jira Cloud” App helps Program and Release Managers to organize cross-project releases in order to deliver multi-tier solutions or enterprise-level projects.
- Organize cross-projects releases using Kanban-style Release Boards
- Add support for Virtual version along side standard fixVersions
- Group versions into packages for business releases
- Releases Roadmap and Calendar views
- Define custom workflows, add milestones for releases
- Track package or version progress with our progress bar, spot potential delays on the fly
- Tags for versions and packages for custom taxonomy
- Simple yet powerful Release Notes, upload to Confluence
- Manage your deployment Environments
- Integration with BitBucket, GitHub, Bamboo and FishEye
- Reports and Dashboard Gadgets.
- REST API for possible extensions
Interested in Gadgets only? Check our Gadgets App.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Release Management & Roadmap -Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application