WT4 - Worklog tracker for Jira
Desktop app for tracking worklogs in Jira
Focus on your day
Main view will display all your work-logs for an active day. Or change it to see how your whole week is going!
Smart ticket search
Search for tickets that are assigned to you. Filter by status, visibility or project. Event misspelled ticket names most probably will be found!
Edit worklogs with ease
Worklogs can be dragged, scaled, updated, moved, split, cloned and every other magic work you can find :)
Worklog management tool for JIRA. Designed to be a supplementary tool for JIRA that works along side it. Focuses on users work day and where it was spent.
To use it: Download it, install it, use it. As native app, always near 'alt + tab'
- Main focus - your work day
- Synchronization with JIRA
- Easy work log creation, tracking, updating, splitting, cloning and other things!
- Updating work-logs also work with already synchronized (already in JIRA) worklogs
- Check status of your whole day (Track which tickets were mostly invested in)
- Fast and user focused ticket search
- Filter out tickets by status or visibility to user
- Smart 'search term' search, even misspelled ticket names may find what you're looking for
- Has short-cuts for all most common actions
- Has dedicated wiki that will get you working - wiki
- Free and open-source - can be modified for your needs!
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Works offline
- Supports Basic authorization (username / pass) or secure OAuth2
Privacy and security