Instance Auditor (Jira)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
What's in your instance
Visualize & attack
You can now see the clutter in your instance visually. Quickly see the totals, show/hide columns and drag/drop to get the exact view you want.
Bulk deletion = lightning fast cleanups
Stop stressing over cleaning up large instances! Cleanup projects, issues types, workflows, fields, and schemes in the blink of an eye! Use the new "Can Delete?" column to see what you can/cannot delete before trying!
Get rid of those pesky statuses
Now you can easily see which statuses are active and which ones can be removed. See which projects are using the statuses to ensure you know where and how each status is being used. E
Instance Auditor (Jira) allows you to easily assess the current state of your instance, quickly clean it up, and monitor its health to ensure it is always performing at its best. Why use our tool versus a competitor?
- "BULK" delete old projects, schemes, screens, fields, issue types, boards, dashboards, filters & MUCH more.
- "ASSESS" cloud environments and know beforehand what your cloud-to-cloud migrations will look like upon completion.
- "SAFELY" cleanup pre- or post- migrations/consolidation for those that cannot cleanup prior to migrating.
- "EXPORT" the data to capture snapshots in time for better conversations with stakeholders and monitoring instance growth over a period of time.
- "QUICKLY" collect IDs for all Jira content in your instance for your scripting needs.
Stop worrying about cleaning up legacy instances. Instance Auditor (Jira) will allow you to cleanup the worst instances in minutes/hours not weeks/months.
Privacy and security
Instance Auditor (Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application