Instance Auditor (Jira)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Optimize Jira performance, simplify administration and easily clean up with bulk removal, analytics, and data exporting tools
Visualize & attack
You can now see the clutter in your instance visually. Quickly see the totals, show/hide columns and drag/drop to get the exact view you want. But it all begins with this amazing panel board!
Bulk deletion = lightning fast cleanups
Stop stressing over cleaning up large instances! Cleanup projects, issues types, workflows, fields, and schemes in the blink of an eye! Use the new "Can Delete?" column to see what you can/cannot delete before trying!
Get rid of those pesky statuses
Now you can easily see which statuses are active and which ones can be removed. See which projects are using the statuses to ensure you know where and how each status is being used. E
Instance Auditor (Jira) is trusted by Jira administrators around the world to quickly assess, cleanup, optimize and maintain Jira cloud instances at scale and optimize performance. No other tool in the marketplace provides deep details of Jira cloud systems.
Why use our tool versus a competitor?
- "BULK" delete old projects, schemes, screens, fields, issue types, boards, dashboards, filters & MUCH more.
- "ASSESS" cloud environments and know beforehand what your cloud-to-cloud migrations will look like upon completion.
- "EXPORT" the data to capture snapshots in time for better conversations with stakeholders and monitoring instance growth over a period of time.
- "QUICKLY" collect IDs for all Jira content in your instance for your scripting needs.
Stop worrying about cleaning up legacy instances. Instance Auditor (Jira) will allow you to cleanup the worst instances in minutes/hours not weeks/months.
Schedule a FREE DEMO and start your journey to a clean, optimized Jira cloud instance today.
Privacy and security
Instance Auditor (Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application