Instance Auditor (Jira)
What's in your instance
Visualize & attack
You can now see the clutter in your instance visually. Quickly see the totals of the various content so you know which areas to attack and cleanup to keep your instance running optimally.
Cleanup quickly & easily
Quickly get a list of all of the content in your instance, review it and then clean it up based on informed decisions. Jira maintenance has never been easier.
Things in Jira can spiral out of control quickly and manually staying on top of things can be a nightmare. Export snapshots of your data to monitor clutter trends and instance health.
Instance Auditor (Jira) provides you with instance information, so you can proactively cleanup and maintain a healthy instance.
- Speed up your instance by deleting old projects, schemes, fields, issue types, boards, filters & other content.
- Stunning charts that provide quick totals & breakdowns of key categories.
- Export the data to capture snapshots in time for better tracking and monitoring of growth in your instance.
- Bulk delete clutter or delete individual content in the following areas:
- Active Projects, Versions, Project Categories, Project Roles & Issue Type Links
- Issue Types, Workflows, Screens, Boards, Dashboards & Filters
- Issue Type Scheme, Workflow Schemes, Screen Schemes, Issue Type Screen Schemes & Permission Schemes
- Easily obtain IDs for all Jira content (custom files, statuses, etc.)
- Quickly & safely cleanup pre- or post- migrations/consolidation.
- User-friendly searching, exporting & reporting of the data in your instance.
STOP clicking all over the place for this data!
Privacy and security
Instance Auditor (Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Quickly get a total count of the content that is commonly associated with Jira projects and determine if a cleanup is required.