OSLC Connector for Confluence
Reference model diagrams, IBM Jazz artifacts and more from your Confluence page
Reference any IBM Jazz artifact on your page
Artifacts can be referenced as a link or as a content container. Changes are reflected immediately without manual action. Navigate to DOORS Next with one click. Global configurations can be used to filter the artifacts.
Reference diagrams from any modeling tool
Add diagrams or elements from the most well-known modeling tools to your page. Define if a specific version or the latest version should be shown. Zoom, pan, comment and diff diagrams. Comments are visible in the tool.
Analyze model content in Confluence
Whatever functionality the delegated UI offers, you can use it in your Confluence page. Comments, graphical version diff, analysis, etc.
Add OSLC links or content containers to your Confluence page
- Present IBM Jazz Artifacts
- Add DOORS Next, ETM (aka RQM), EWM (aka RTC) content to your Confluence page
- Set a global configuration for your page to present only Jazz content that is compliant with the selected global configuration
- Present Models from the most well-known modeling tools in Confluence
- Models from all the well-known modeling tools like Cameo, Enterprise Architect, Innovator, MagicDraw, Matlab Simulink, Rhapsody and others can be added to your page
- Zoom and pan diagrams, comment diagrams, do version comparisons directly on your Confluence page
- Define if you always see the latest version of a diagram or a specific version
Privacy and security
Any engineering information anywhere: add OSLC references to your page and present artifacts from IBM Jazz, DOORS, Cameo, Enterprise Architect, Innovator, MagicDraw Rhapsody and more always in the latest version.