Clone Epic Template for Jira allows cloning an Epic along with its stories, sub-tasks, and checklists* (Jira cannot deep-clone epics and stories natively).
You can set up a ‘template’ epic which contains a backlog of Tasks/Subtasks in a defined order. This app allows you to create instantly a new ‘instance’ of this epic complete with all its issues.
Possible use cases:
- tracking upgrades of software projects
- recurring HR tasks like training and onboarding of new hires
- template containing all the standard tasks you need to perform when starting project for your new customer
This plugin works with Next-Gen projects too, excluding two scenarios:
- cloning to a different project,
- (*) cloning checklists (due to this issue).
The add-on will not work if your Jira uses language other than English.
Let us know your ideas and requests through service desk or send an email to email@example.com
Check out our other Atlassian apps!