Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs
- Jira Service Management
The best way to attach files/folders to issues. One source of truth for Jira. With Office 365, Sharepoint & Google Drive support
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Edit — Office 365 & Google Docs right inside Jira
With the Team Files app, you can update documents attached in your Jira issues, without downloading and re-uploading copies. Real-time collaboration means you and your team can edit at the same time. Request free demo!
Keep Jira & Confluence files in sync with Team Files for Confluence.
Get your team on the same page by attaching relevant files/folders to Jira issues with the Team Files app. Edit the attached documents and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files/folders from your preferred storage place;
- Preview files attached to your issues (Office, Google Docs, images, PDF);
- Browse the contents of folders attached to issues;
- Edit Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs files with support for real-time collaboration;
- Select SharePoint/OneDrive or Jira user permissions to edit files;
- Edit OpenOffice files;
- Supported storages: Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, FTP Servers, Google Drive (Team Drives support), OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint;
- Full file manager;
- Link files/folders to issues from the file manager.
Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox. Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari are not official.
Privacy and security
Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner