Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Attach Excel, PowerPoint, Word files & folders to issues. SharePoint & OneDrive support. Your single source of truth for Jira
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Insert documents into issues with live preview, always updated. Insert entire folders with lists of files and subfolders. Upload files to connected folders. Files are never stored in Jira. Book a demo!
Edit — Microsoft Office & Google Docs inside Jira
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document in Jira. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel files, or Google documents. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplicates in your team’s folders and Jira attachments. Use your storage like SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Egnyte, or FTP Servers. Book a demo!
📂 Keep Jira & Confluence files in sync with Team Files for Confluence.
Get things done faster by attaching relevant files and folders to Jira issues with the Team Files app. Edit attached documents and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Attach files and folders to issues from the file manager;
- Admin settings: Use storage permissions with authentication, select which users and projects can use the app, and more;
- Supported storages: Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, FTP Servers, Google Drive (inc. Team Drives), OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint.
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
Privacy and security
Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner