Link and view Jira issues in the Contentful sidebar
In the Contentful Web App, editors can see which Jira issues correspond to the current entry and preview the issues in the sidebar.
In order to be able to connect your Jira instance to Contentful you will need:
- A Jira instance with a project set up.
- A Jira admin to install the Contentful plugin manually or via the Atlassian Marketplace.
- A Contentful space admin or user with “manage space settings” to install the Contentful Jira app
Contentful helps the world's leading brands manage content across their digital products and channels. We offer a content layer for enterprises to unify their content in a single hub — no more content stuck in CMS silos. We help you structure that content so it can be reused across digital properties, with an endlessly extensible framework for integrating with hundreds of leading-edge tools.
Privacy and security
Contentful integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application