Integration with JetBrains IDEs
The plugin allows reviewing Bitbucket pull-requests right in the IDE by JetBrains: IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, PyCharm or another
Browse your pull requests
You can browse pull requests right in the IDE.
Review code changes
You can browse the changes and approve/decline a pull request and related comments.
Browse comments and use markdown
You can read/write all comments in a PR. Markdown and emoji are supported.
The plugin can work with both Bitbucket Cloud and Bitbucket Server.
The list of features:
- Browsing of pull requests right in the IDE
- Browsing of diff in a preview panel or a separate window, including comments.
- Handy navigation between comments in diff
- You can approve, unapprove and decline PRs, checkout related branches, etc.
- Searching of pull requests by commits from Git Log.
- Opening PRs and commits in web browser by one click.