JSFiddle for Confluence
Easily embed JSFiddle snippets into Confluence pages
Embeds JSFiddle content into Confluence pages
JSFiddle content is embedded into Confluence pages.
Supports "dark mode"
The "dark mode" can be enabled to render the JSFiddle content.
Macro options support customizing
The macro options support some customizing options.
JSFiddle for Confluence allows you to easily embed JSFiddle snippets into your existing Confluence pages. Just add the JSFiddle macro to your page and provide the necessary information (JSFiddle snippet ID). That’s it – The JSFiddle snippet is automatically embedded into your Confluence page.
- ⭐ Automatically converts JSFiddle URLs in Confluence edit mode
- ⭐ Option to define the height of the embedded JSFiddle content
- ⭐ Option to define visual mode (light or dark)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security