t-Triage - Automated Tests for Jira
Workflow to analyze automated failed tests and organize test fixes. Analyze trends and see your Continuous Improvement in QA
- Deadline to analyze automation failures
- QA Ownership
Workflow to determine automated test failure
- Move to Triage Done when the test was analyzed (triaged)
- New Fail: Tests have always passed and now failed
- New Pass: Tests that have been failing and now pass
- Test info, screenshots, logs
- Test relations (dejavu tests / dejavu errors)
- Past executions, past conclusions and comments
- Triage Action: Indicate why it has failed.
- And more
t-Triage doesn't require changes on your code
and SOLVES these situations:
- To distinguish when multiple failures are a bug or a flaky test.
- Uncertainty about whether a test failure has been analyzed.
- Losing corporate knowledge behind test failures and fixes.
- if you make less tests because your automation result analysis is taking more time.
- If you are not confident that every required test has been executed for an specific deadline.
- When the list to fix an automation ticket does not exist, or has not been ordered.
- When the distribution of test suits among automators is not equitable.
- If your metrics do not reflect the sense of automation stability and growth perfectly.
- When your automated tests find product bugs that are not immediately detected by automators.
Privacy and security