Status Time Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Reports for time in status or assignee. Group statuses to get lead time, cycle time. Identify process bottlenecks and take actions
Output can be customised with working hours, projects, issue types, assignees, fields and statuses
Working calendar support
Status durations are calculated according to the working calendar you have. You can define unlimited number of calendars.
English, 日本語 (Japanese), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Português (Portuguese), Svenska (Swedish)
- Status time is default report. Additionally, you can get time report on other fields. Eg. Assignee time
- Group issues by any field and see total/average time spent. Eg. average status time by assignee
- Define unlimited number of calendars in which you can define split working hours and recurring holidays.
- Export report in CSV so that you can use external tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process the exported data. See throughput, cycle time and lead time based on status changes.
- Customize report columns.
- Display report in Jira Dashboard using app gadget.
- Filter issues by project, issue type, assignee, creation/resolution date.
- Choose different duration formats.
- Plus 2 reports: Status entry dates, Status count
- Fine-grained access settings to the app features. You can enable/disable per project, users, groups or project roles.
- SECURE: We neither store nor process issue data on our servers.
Questions or feedback? Contact us through service management.
Privacy and security
Status Time Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Search by project