Easy Heading Navigation - Floating Table of Contents
Table of Contents in Floating Sidebar for both Confluence Page Display and Editor Modes
User can turn on/off the floating TOC sidebar
User has the ability to switch to Navigation View mode from page menu to make Navigation Sidebar visible as long as there are defined headings. Cookie is used to save mode and width of the sidebar for users.
Navigation View for Editor Now!
Now we provide Navigation View for Editor page so it can be also convenient for users to navigation to any headings in a large content page.
Function and Style of Navigation are Customizable
Allow to apply different settings and style for each Space, or apply the same settings and style for all Spaces. Powerful to customize the Navigation sidebar style. Three style templates can be directly use.
- Provide floating Table of Contents for Page/Blog View and Editor
- Provide an alternative popup mode that the Navigation Sidebar is hidden unless user move mouse hoving on the menu icon
- Make the Heading sections expandable to user
- User is able to turn on/off the plugin for any page
- Allow space owner/space admin to change plugin settings
- Allow space owner/space admin to change Navigation Sidbar style, ex. background color, link color, size of font etc.
- Provide 3 Navigation Sidebar style templates Blue, Orange and Green themes
- Allow System Admin to force all spaces to use the same global plugin settings
- Well supported plugin: Refined - Structure and Theme Confluence
- Integrated with Easy Heading Macro to allow user to configure default parameters and share style with Macro
- Easy Heading Macro vs Easy Heading Navigation