Dependency Mapper for Jira - visualization and management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Your single source of truth for dependency management. Identify, visualize, and manage dependencies across all your projects
Multiple views to give you quick, easy insights
At a glance, you can now see all of your Jira dependencies and start understanding how your work is connected, in ways that will amaze even the most seasoned Jira users!
Improve the relationships between your teams
Get a clear picture of the dependencies in your Jira backlog with our interactive charts. We show you which tasks are most important and where you should focus attention so that nothing slips through the cracks!
Show the journey to get from Point A to Point B
With our actionable reports, we'll pinpoint any outstanding blockages that need to be taken care of immediately. And for those who are looking to forecast potential roadblocks in your delivery - you're covered too!
🌟 Trusted by over 150,000 Jira users across the globe! 🌟
Imagine being able to identify & manage your cross-team dependencies, understand where the potential bottlenecks might lie before they become a real problem, without anyone changing how they work?
Dependency Mapper for Jira is the hassle-free solution to understand
- what is the current state of our dependencies?
- are we sequencing work correctly?
- what are the largest sources of inbound & outbound work?
- Visualize dependencies in a timeline, matrix, topology, network, individually
- Spreadsheet view to filter or sort all dependencies identified
- Group issues by project, Epic, Fix version, Sprint or Assignee
- Multiple options to group dates
- Gadgets to display dependencies in Dashboards
- CSV extract
- Scaling agile: visualize dependencies for PI or Big Room planning
Scrum management: identify dependencies in Stories or Epics & mitigate risk in sprints
- Track dependencies across Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall or hybrid project
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Dependency Mapper for Jira - visualization and management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Smart due date calculations ensure you can compare teams with different Jira configurations (e.g. Fix Version dates, Sprint dates etc.)