Easily embed YouTube videos, playlist and search results into Confluence pages
Embeds YouTube content
YouTube for Confluence supports embedding of YouTube content like videos, playlists, search results (by keyword or username) on any Confluence page.
Allows fullscreen mode in Confluence dialogs
YouTube for Confluence supports playing videos in a fullscreen Confluence Dialog.
Supports YouTube playlists and search results
YouTube for Confluence provides specialized macros to embed YouTube content.
Easily embed YouTube videos, playlist and search results into Confluence pages!
YouTube for Confluence allows you to easily embed YouTube content like single videos, playlists or search results into your Confluence pages. Just add the YouTube macro to your page and necessary information (video id, playlist id or search query) to retrieve the video(s) from YouTube. That’s it – The YouTube content is automatically embedded into your Confluence page.
- ⭐ Embeds (single) YouTube videos
- ⭐ Embeds YouTube playlists
- ⭐ Embeds YouTube search results (by keyword or username)
- ⭐ Converts YouTube URLs into macros
- ⭐ Configure the player's width (in pixel and percentage) and height (in pixel)
- ⭐ Define horizontal alignment (left, right or center)
- ⭐ Define custom start and end time
- ⭐ Fullscreen support (in Confluence dialog)
- ⭐ Supports YouTube's "Privacy-enhanced mode"
Privacy and security
YouTube for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
YouTube for Confluence macros provides an easy way to configure the embedded YouTube content.