Azure Git Listener for Jira
Link your Azure Git repositories to Jira
Integrate Azure Git with Jira
Include Jira issues in your commit messages, push your changes to Azure Git, and see the linked changes right on your Jira issue page.
Easily connect to Cloud or On-Premise Azure DevOps
Link your Azure organization to Jira in a single click, and choose which repositories you would like to sync. You can connect to Cloud or On-Premise installations of Azure DevOps.
Create branches and pull requests
A handy link available on each Jira issue page, that shows all linked Git data, and allows you to create branches and pull requests straight from Jira
Azure Git Listener for Jira is a handy add-on allowing you to view commits, branches and pull requests from your Azure Git repositories in Jira Cloud.
Integration can be configured with a few simple steps:
- Install Azure Git Listener for Jira and link your Azure organization with a single click of a button
- Include Jira issue keys into your Git commit messages, branch names, or pull request titles
- Navigate to a Jira issue page, and click "Open Azure Git" to reveal all linked Git data
- Super simple integration and configuration
- Support for Cloud and On-Premise Azure DevOps installations
- Ability to link commits, branches, and pull requests
- Reference multiple Jira issues in a single commit message, branch name, or pull request title
- Create branches and pull requests straight from Jira
Privacy and security
Azure Git Listener for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
After installation, press "Configure" to link your Azure organization to Jira