Create OKRs in Jira, achieve focus and alignment towards your most important goals
Easily manage your OKRs in Jira
Power up your performance. Easily create objectives, add key results, and connect them to Jira issues. Your teams will love seeing how their work supports OKRs, and you’ll enjoy watching them sprint towards success.
Monitor progress in real-time
Get live updates on how your teams are progressing towards their OKRs. Use the trend line to see if everyone is on track, review status updates to identify risks early, and empower your teams to achieve their goals.
Visualize success in one dashboard
No complex integrations, or expensive software. OKR for Jira is the simplest and most effective way for individuals, teams, and organizations to manage OKRs. Now you can instantly see the progress of your OKRs, in Jira.
Now you can manage OKRs in the same place you manage work.
Trusted by 1000+ companies. OKR for Jira gives you the power to create objectives with as many nesting levels as you need to reflect your organization priorities.
Simply create your objectives, add key results, and connect them to Jira issues. Now you can automatically track progress towards your goals and give everyone a clear path to success.
- Create and track an unlimited number of OKRs in Jira without any external tools
- Automatically update the progress of objectives and key results based on the status Jira tasks
- Create links between OKRs
- Use hierarchies to visually organize OKRs across the company
- Add labels to easily identify and filter by sprint, product, department, or anything else
- Easily create teams and set permissions to control who can view and edit OKRs
- Update your KRs with data from external sources via API
- Export OKR data to your BI tool via API
- Create OKR reports in Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
OKR for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Observe how the whole company is working towards achieving common goals. See the connected work from Jira directly underneath the key results in a single view.