OKR for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create OKRs in Jira, achieve focus and alignment towards your most important goals
Easily manage your OKRs in Jira
Power up your performance. Easily create objectives, add key results, and connect them to Jira issues. Your teams will love seeing how their work supports OKRs, and you’ll enjoy watching them sprint towards success.
Monitor progress in real-time
Get live updates on how your teams are progressing towards their OKRs. Use the trend line to see if everyone is on track, review status updates to identify risks early, and empower your teams to achieve their goals.
Visualize success in one dashboard
No complex integrations, or expensive software. OKR for Jira is the simplest and most effective way for individuals, teams, and organizations to manage OKRs. Now you can instantly see the progress of your OKRs, in Jira.
Now you can manage OKRs in the same place you manage work.
Trusted by 800+ companies. OKR for Jira gives you the power to create objectives with as many nesting levels as you need to reflect your organization priorities.
Simply create your objectives, add key results, and connect them to Jira issues. Now you can automatically track progress towards your goals and give everyone a clear path to success.
- Create and track an unlimited number of OKRs in Jira without any external tools
- Automatically update the progress of objectives and key results based on the status Jira tasks
- Use hierarchies to visually organize OKRs across the company
- Add labels to easily identify and filter by sprint, product, department, or anything else
- Choose periods for your OKRs
- Easily create teams and set permissions to control who can view and edit OKRs
- Create future OKRs and access your past objectives for reference
Get everything you need to know about managing OKRs in Jira in our guide
Privacy and security
OKR for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Keep your objectives right in Jira, close to people working on them