- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Hide or make read-only fields and time tracking without writing any script or edit field configuration
Create and publish rule without any script
Select the custom field and apply multiple rules like project, issue type, and status to hide the custom field. User Rule can be groups, roles and any Jira users.
Add rule like projects, issue screen and user rule
Select multiple projects, issue types, and status. Easily select issue screens like create, edit, and view to hide custom fields.
Hide field on create, edit and view issue screens
Custom field will be hide from issue screen based on publish rules
Field Hide App helps to hide or make read-only custom fields based on simple rules without writing any script and JIRA configuration.
- Hide or make read-only custom fields based on the rule.
- Hide or make read-only "Time Tracking" information based on the rule.
- User can add any particular project, issue, and status in a rule.
- Apply groups, roles and any Jira users in rule.
- Apply rule on any issue screens like create, edit and view.
- Hide history of a custom field for published rule
- Skip email notification of custom fields for the published rule
- Hide the custom fields in the column option of gadget and issue navigator for the published rule
- Hide the custom field values in basic search and JQL search
- Hide the custom field updates in Activity Stream gadget.
- Hide the custom field updates from issue, user and project activity page.
Privacy and security
Hide history of custom fields for published rule