- update dependencies
- Version 1.1.3 • Released 2022-01-18 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2021-12-13 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- do not long info entered by a user
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2021-11-10 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Group the "Salesforce" admin tool link under the "ARTEMIS CONFIGURATION" group in the Confluence General Configuration tools menu.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2020-07-17 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
After a several month beta testing period SalesForce Views is now live!
Give SalesForce Views a try to display SalesForce data in Confluence!
Upcoming: DataCenter approved version coming shortly: SFVS-3
We are excited to be rolling out a DataCenter approved version of this app in the coming months.
We will provide more information directly to customers, in our knowledgebase, our documentation wiki, and release notes around the transition. The new licensing and change will be no different from most other DataCenter approved apps.
We will also make sure there is no change in service for at least a three-month window/grace period for customers to update licenses ( as per Atlassian’s guidance ).
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2020-05-29 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
New Features include:
- Query filter in macro setup - return objects that only match a particular filter
- Allows end users to filter results further
- Sort results to make it easier to find what you're looking for
- Choose from a dropdown to limit the number of results
- keyboard commands for all new features
Bug Fixes include:
- make certain duplicate account and contact names are displayed correctly
- trailing forward slash works in url configuration
- improved error handling for url connection failures
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2020-03-09 • Supported By Appfire • Paid via Vendor • Commercial
The first version of the Salesforce Views plugin available to the public. The beta will be available until June 1st 2020.
We want this to be the best Salesforce integration ever. Try it out, and let us know what you think!