BigQuery Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Export data from Jira to BigQuery easily. Create complex Jira reports and dashboards with Google BigQuery
Connect Jira to BigQuery for easy data export
Merge Jira data with other sources. Export data from Jira to BigQuery easily and visualize it in any format you need.
Create Jira reports and dashboards in BigQuery
Use filters to select the data you need. Create complex reports and readable dashboards with Jira data. Export apps and custom fields easily. Build your own visualizations in BigQuery to explore Jira data.
Safe Jira data access
Manage permissions and make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create and share multiple Data Sources to export data from Jira to BigQuery automatically.
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables you to export all your data from Jira to Google BigQuery. Google BigQuery is an enterprise data warehouse that solves the problem of storing and querying massive datasets by enabling super-fast SQL queries using the processing power of Google's infrastructure.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Calculated fields such as Time at Current Assignee, Time at Assignee, Time in Status
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified tech support, including Business Intelligence experts
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
BigQuery Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables the export of data from Jira to Google BigQuery. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”