BigQuery Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect Jira to BigQuery with no-code Jira BigQuery integration. Loading data into BigQuery from Jira has never been that easy
Connect Jira to BigQuery for easy data export
Merge Jira data with other sources. Export data from Jira to BigQuery easily and visualize it in any format you need.
Create Jira reports and dashboards in BigQuery
Use filters to select the data you need. Create complex reports and readable dashboards with Jira data. Export apps and custom fields easily. Build your own visualizations in BigQuery to explore Jira data.
Safe Jira data access
Manage permissions and make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create and share multiple Data Sources to export data from Jira to BigQuery automatically.
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables you to export all your data from Jira to BigQuery. It is an Enterprise Grade app that allows building complex models in Google BigQuery with Jira data.
It provides a simple Jira BigQuery integration and helps extract data from Jira to BigQuery automatically.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Work Management & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Calculated fields such as Time at Current Assignee, Time at Assignee, Time in Status
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified tech support, including Business Intelligence experts
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables the export of data from Jira to Google BigQuery. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”