BigQuery Connector for Jira
Connect Jira to BigQuery with no-code Jira BigQuery integration. Loading data into BigQuery from Jira has never been that easy
Connect Jira to BigQuery for Easy Data Load
No more manual load data into BigQuery. Upload Jira data to BigQuery in 3 steps:
1. Install BigQuery Connector for Jira
2. Create a data source and select any fields using filters
3. Click Export to load data to BigQuery
Unlimited Jira Data Import to BigQuery
Import any Jira data to BigQuery automatically, including Jira custom fields and add-ons data. Load to BigQuery relevant data only with basic, JQL or advanced filters. Create as many data sources as you need.
Safe Jira Data Load to BigQuery
Manage permissions and make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create and share multiple Data Sources to upload data to BigQuery from Jira automatically.
BigQuery Connector for Jira is an Enterprise Grade app that allows to automatically load your big data from Jira to BigQuery for data management, querying, integration, and access control.
It enables effective data transfer from Jira to BigQuery without coding skills or time-consuming manual actions.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters, JQL and advanced filters for Jira Software data
- Jira Core, Jira Work Management, Jira Software & Jira Service Management fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Calculated fields export such as Time at Current Assignee, Time at Assignee, Time in Status
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps, such as Tempo Timesheets, Tempo Cost Tracker, Projectrak, Advanced Roadmaps etc.
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Qualified tech support and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
BigQuery Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables the export of data from Jira to Google BigQuery. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”