BigQuery Connector for Jira
Export your Jira data to Google BigQuery. Unlock insights with real-time and predictive analytics
Map your data
Create multiple data sources and bring your Jira data to life. Keep all your data together to create actionable insights.
Query and visualize data in Google BigQuery
Create rich, interactive reports, data dashboards and visualizations in minutes to explore data with visual reports.
Turn insights into action
Translate Data into information to plan for future business strategies. Improve efficiency within your organization and, as a result, increase productivity.
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables you to export all your data from Jira to Google BigQuery. Google BigQuery is an enterprise data warehouse that solves the problem of storing and querying massive datasets by enabling super-fast SQL queries using the processing power of Google's infrastructure.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Calculated fields such as Time at Current Assignee, Time at Assignee, Time in Status
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified tech support, including Business Intelligence experts
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
Privacy and security
BigQuery Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
BigQuery Connector for Jira enables the export of data from Jira to Google BigQuery. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”