Cost Tracker for Tempo Timesheets
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Mighty project tracker that autonomously turns Tempo Timesheet data into a real-time reflection of your project's financial health
In Focus Visualization
Provides both a high-level and detailed picture of project metrics on one graph. The summary and visual indicators allow you to quickly assess project performance so you can keep moving with peace of mind.
Autonomously classifies expenses and collects logged time data from Tempo Timesheets to display the most accurate reflection of project progress, cost and revenue so Managers focus their effort only on valuable tasks.
Mighty Financial Tracker
Tracks budgets, milestones, labor costs, fixed recurring expenses, billable non-billable time, and revenue in real-time. Leverage that data to judiciously manage budget allocation, craft accurate and detailed estimates.
Start delivering work before time and below budget.
- Measure the time and cost involved in delivering work
- Avoid making decisions based on incomplete or out of date information
- Ditch siloed spreadsheets or in-house tools that require manual work
- Collaborate in real-time across the organization with a single source of the truth
- Uncover insights into how teams work and identify areas for improvement
- Improve invoicing with effortless billable/non-billable task tracking
- Leverage custom JQL filters
- Set cost and billing rates
- Assign multiple roles to members per project, over time
- Set global rates by roles
- Set rates with effective dates
- Group issues by epic
- Create custom groups of issues
- Synchronize project scope
- Filter by project owner, status, tags
- Grant permissions to share project financials
- Reports on project scope or labor costs
Privacy and security
Cost Tracker for Tempo Timesheets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Leverage custom JQL filters