External Data for Confluence
Visualize external data in confluence cloud as Table, Template, Chart by REST API, database, MSSQL, Postgres, Salesforce, Azure
Connect JSON, HTML, SQL or Salesforce Data Sources
Add multiple data sources such as REST APIs, Databases or Integrations like Salesforce. HTML or Markdown data sources can also be used to display external data.
Choose the visuals that fit your data
Choose between visuals like table, chart, custom template or data provider for table extensibility with plenty of configuration options.
Define variables to filter data with JsonPath
Multiple variables can be defined and then used in filters to define a subset of data. Filters can be used in the macro itself to make your visuals very flexible.
- REST API / URL data source with pagination support
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM Db2, MSSQL or Snowflake SQL
- Salesforce connector support
- OAuth 2.0 support: Google, Sharepoint, Github, Okta & Azure AD
- JSON response parsing & filtering with JsonPath
- Markdown support
- Table Extensibility Support
- Table - dynamic table with pagination and sorting
- Charts - bar, line & pie charts with multiple data sets
- Template - custom HTML template to fit your design (advanced tables)
- Data Provider - Optimised for Table Extensibility
- Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner serving 19,000+ customers, 1+ million users, in 100+ countries.
- Trusted by enterprise customers for its stability, reliability, and scalability
- Dedicated support and responsive customer service
- Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Data for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application