External Data for Confluence
Visualize external data or markdown in confluence cloud with REST API or databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Db2 or Salesforce
Connect JSON, HTML, SQL or Salesforce Data Sources
Add multiple data sources such as REST APIs, Databases or Integrations like Salesforce. HTML or Markdown data sources can also be used to display external data.
Choose the visuals that fit your data
Choose between visuals like table, chart or custom template with plenty of configuration options.
Define variables to filter data with JsonPath
Multiple variables can be defined and then used in filters to define a subset of data. Filters can be used in the macro itself to make your visuals very flexible.
External Data for Confluence enables you to visualize your external data in Confluence pages.
Start directly with the free trial.
- REST API / URL data source
- Database support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Db2 or MSSQL
- Salesforce connector support
- OAuth 2.0 support: Google, Github & Azure AD
- JSON response parsing & filtering with JsonPath
- Markdown support
- Table - dynamic table with pagination and sorting
- Charts - bar, line & pie charts with multiple data sets
- Template - custom HTML template to fit your design
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Missing any feature? Feel free to contact our support team.
Privacy and security
External Data for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application