All your pages structured in an index. Page index for confluence lets you index a single space or a whole site. No limitations
Structured alphabetic page index
Index your documentation space, full site or just space with many pages. Page index helps to find pages that you are looking for with 3 different sorting/filter to choose from.
Organized date page index
Maby you remember that you last Friday created a page but can not remember its name. Then this index will help you to find it.
User profile creator page index
You create a page once in a while but want to see all your pages. Maby you need to update all your pages and by that reason you need a list of them.
Bulit by Converton on Atlassian Marcketplace.
Confluence is used for social intranets, documentation.
This is a great formatting macro that collects you Confluence pages and visualize them in a structured way.
- Page: Get an overview of your structured pages visualized and organized in a table of content
- Navigation: Manage your filter In tree categories, by name, by date or by the user who created the page.
- Space structure: You will get the pages listed in a table and a diagram like view with a tooltip label of what space it belongs to.
- Sitemap: In many social intranet a sitemap of content is present and this is one like that
- Breadcrumb: A mouseover of a page gives you the breadcrumb or url of the page.
- Page tree: In this first version it’s not present but will be in next.
- Export: You can export the index to pdf, excel, google sheets, google docs, slide, html or any other simple form of document
Other Converton plugins
Privacy and security