Tracka makes it easy for your Dev team to track and record their R&D Tax Incentive Activities
Tracka enables software developers to manage and control their R&D activities.
Within Tracka developers are able to create the R&D activities and track issues against these activities.
Easily assign issues to activities
Tracka enables developers to easily assign issues to specific R&D activities making tracking of R&D work simple.
- Connecting Jira Epics & Issues to R&D activities can be difficult and time consuming
- Your Dev team want to do as much as they can in Jira
- Tracka connects your Jira Epics & Issues directly to your R&D activities, making your R&D claim more compliant and saving your team time
- Your Dev team doesn't have to leave Jira
Tracka increases your RDTI compliance through:
- Developer efficiency
- Audit risk management, and
- Time saving
Click here for further details regarding Tracka and steps for installation.
Privacy and security
RDTI Tracka integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Tracka is a Jira plugin that assists companies in tracking their software R&D activities, curated specifically for the R&D Tax Incentive.