User Management - License & User Deactivator for Bitbucket
User deactivate automates your bulk user management, automatically removes groups, inactive, and occasional users to save licenses
Best way to remove access to Bitbucket
Keep the directory clean of non-active users.
Filter users by last activity date. You may exclude users / accounts who are or not members of certain groups, as well as by application access.
Better than scripting
User Deactivator works better than any Scriptrunner fix:
No code UI
No compatibility maintenance
The filter will find inactive users for you. No need to specify them!
Optimize license consumption & delay upgrades
Don’t upgrade to a higher tier just because you’ve failed to deactivate a few users.
The license optimization feature prevents occasional users from consuming a full license.
With user Deactivator you can ensure that your user directory reflects the actual active users in your instance.
Deactivated users can enter again without requesting access in combination with SAML SSO or if you enable the license optimization option.
Keep your directory clean of inactive users!
- Filter inactive users based on the last activity date (and not their activation status)
- Automatically deactivate multiple users
- Automatically remove users from groups
- Or manually deactivate any number of users in bulk
- Exclude members of specific groups from deactivation/ group removal
- Fully-fledged user browser
- Receive reports when users are deactivated
Change multiple filter settings to narrow down the list of users you want to deactivate, reactivate or remove from groups.