Delegate version control and allow versions of components. Releases done right
Choose who will be able to manage the versions right from the project permissions page
View and manage versions
View all of the available versions in one table, filter by name, status or component and manage it (create, edit, delete and merge).
Differentiate between component versions
Every version which is assigned with a component will include it's name
Administrators - are you getting repeated requests to manage releases you have nothing to do with? Wouldn't you like to delegate those permissions without granting admins to others?
Managers / Developers - are you managing multiple components under one project and having a hard time to distinguish between their versions?
Version Manager for Jira Cloud is the solution for you:
- Choose who can edit the project's versions
- Manage versions in a new and improved page with an editable table.
- Assign components to versions. Making it easier to plan component releases, and differentiate between versions.
- Enforce the relation between components are versions when creating / editing an issue using a built-in workflow validator.
- Release directly from the Kanban board
Privacy and security
Version Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Version - Component Validation