Essential work quality metrics at a glance. Visualise, track and improve quality in any organisation
Streamline throughput and prevent problems
More hand offs means more work in progress, less focussed teams and more opportunities for quality issues to arise. Quickly detect and investigate workflow transition thrashing, a lead indicator for output quality.
Measure defects and drive a culture of quality
Re-work creates time consuming and costly distractions. Immediately see what proportion of issues re-open over time, giving your teams visibility of where they need to improve.
Gain insights across projects, past and present
See how your business is tracking holistically, or drill down in to individual projects. Monitor trends over time to detect problems early. Our apps leverage your historical data so there is no need to wait for results.
Develop a culture of quality by keeping quality front of mind throughout the project life cycle.
- Quickly report on quality metrics
- Average transitions per issue: When this metric deviates from the norm quality may be suffering. Too few transitions could indicate work is being rushed through the workflow without the proper controls. Too many might be a sign of upstream quality issues on work in progress.
- Issue reopens vs Issue resolutions: A declining re-open ratio shows work quality is improving, while a persistent upward trend shows low quality work is escaping the pipeline unchecked.
- Visually track trends over time
Quickly spot patterns in your data, then drill down by time period and project to investigate.
- Insights for any industry
From manufacturing, software development and marketing right through to support desk projects. Quality metrics for Jira is suitable for any organisation looking to improve quality.
Have questions or suggestions?
You can reach us via our support portal.
Privacy and security
Quality Metrics for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Quickly detect and investigate workflow transition thrashing, a lead indicator for output quality.