- Jira Service Management
Using natural language like rules to define condition and validator
Natural Language Like Rules
The rule syntax is like natural language. It has both readability for non-developers and expressiveness for complex workflow logic.
Smart Editor with Context-aware Assistance
The editor provides controlled editing experience. With its syntax coloring and code completion assistance, it is easy to create and update your rule logic.
If-Then-Else Post Function
Managing post-function is easy by using conditional action in the form of if-then-else rule.
- Business friendly rules on top of Jira expression
- Controlled editing with context-aware smart editor
- Self-serve workflow management for project admin (pro version server only)
This is a lite version for Workflow Rules
Find more details at https://www.typezoo.com/docs/workflowrules
Any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com
Privacy and security
Workflow Rules integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application