eSign Electronic Signatures for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Full-featured, fast, CFR Part 11 compliant and user-friendly signatures for Jira
eSign any JIRA Issue
Execute electronic signatures on any Jira Issue. Each signature contains signee name, title, date/time, signature meaning and is locked cryptographically to the Issue.
PDF Signature Archives
eSign will capture a PDF point-in-time snapshot of the complete “Signed” issue. PDF includes standard fields, description, attachments, comments and all custom fields, plus eSign signatures , invites and verification.
Signature Invites and Notifications
Use the Invite feature to include users/groups required for signatures. Track and manage outstanding signatures for all users with various meanings.
Electronic signatures for regulated and Part 11 compliant organizations designed natively for Jira cloud. Supports email invitations, bulk operations, PDF archiving, reusable pins, workflow integration, signature import, Jira mobile and more. See eSign for Jira and eSign Feature Summary.
- Finalize Signatures and PDF Archiving
- Bulk Operations: Execute, Invite and Verification.
- New Workflow Automation and Improved Security
- Jira Mobile, Signature Migration, GDPR Compliance.
- All signature and private user data stored securely within the Atlassian cloud host environment.
- Multi-factor authentication with re-usable personal Signature Pins in addition to Jira Cloud security.
- Data protected with digital signatures and verification to detect changes to issues after signing.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
eSign Electronic Signatures for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Execute user signatures, capturing name, title, date/time, meaning and an issue checksum. Each Signature is authenticated by Atlassian user authentication plus a reusable Signing Pin.