- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add worklog via calendar, import issues, export Timesheet, Sprint, Estimate and custom reports / chart via Report Builder for free
Worklog / Timesheet report
Lets you generate worklog report with lots of customization's and export options.
Custom Dashboard with gadgets
Allows you to create multiple dashboard and customize with multiple gadgets and different layouts.
Worklog entry calendar view
You can add worklog through calendar view and edit it by resizing and drag and drop.
- No Admin access required to use it as a Web app or a browser extension
- Supports Jira Cloud, Data center and server editions as well
- Easily add worklog with drag & drop, copy features
- Bulk import / export worklogs and issues
- Various reports: Timesheet, Sprint, Estimates
- Integrate with calendar to auto generate worklog for meetings with single click
- Fully customizable, Quick view popup, personalized skin & more settings
- Integrate with multiple instance of Jira and switch between instances easily
- Dashboard: Create multiple dashboard of your own, customize the layout and add multiple gadgets including custom gadgets, and rearrange them by drag and drop
- 100% free for use and is a open source solution
Source code and more details available in: https://www.jiraassistant.com
If you like this tool please consider donating us to have it free for ever: https://paypal.me/shridhartl
Privacy and security
JAssistant integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View issue details.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View JQL.
Generate sprint report by selecting multiple sprints. Also view velosity chart and export the report to excel