Label Manager for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
Add-on to manage labels in Jira. Edit or rename label, view all labels at one place, find duplicates & remove or merge labels etc
All labels in one place: globally or per project
View all labels used in Jira in single place. You can do that either system wide or per project.
It also shows number of issues under a label which can help to find widely used or unused labels and to stay organized.
Find duplicates & rename or merge labels
Do you have duplicate, misspelled or wrong labels? You can easily find them & rename or merge them without having to go through each issue. It automatically bulk updates all issues which are tagged with those labels.
Filter, search & delete or remove unused labels
Manage large number of labels with feature like search, filter, sort by usage etc.
Want to quickly delete a label or clean up Jira? It's all possible.
Manage Jira labels easily and effortlessly.
There are now two ways to mange labels: system wide or project specific. For more information, please refer to our documentation.
Using this add-on, you can:
- View all labels in single place (per project or globally)
- Number of issues under a label
- Rename or change label (which is reflected in all issues)
- Entirely delete or remove labels
- Merge two or more labels (If you have two labels eg. "Testing" & "testing", rename one of them and as a result, they will be merged)
If you find any issue, please contact support using our Jira Service Desk or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a feature that is missing? You can send us feature request.
Privacy and security
Label Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Global label management in new navigation