Label Management for Jira: Search, Bulk Edit & Manage Labels
- Jira Service Management
Manage labels in Jira. Get label usage insights, search & view all labels in one place, seamlessly merge, rename and remove labels
Manage Jira labels in one place
View and manage all labels used in Jira in a single place, system-wide or within a project.
Get deeper label usage insights to find widely used or unused labels and stay organized.
Find duplicates & merge or rename Jira labels
Do you have duplicate, misspelled or wrong labels in Jira? You can easily find and rename them without having to go through each issue. It automatically bulk updates all issues which are tagged with those labels.
Filter, search & delete or remove unused labels
The most feature packed label manager app!
Manage large number of labels with features like search, filter, sort by usage etc.
Want to quickly delete a label or clean up Jira? It's all possible.
Manage labels in Jira easily and effortlessly with advanced label management features.
Track labels usage across Jira projects and teams and keep them organized.
Using this add-on, you can:
- View all labels in single place (per project or globally)
- Easily search for labels and view number of issues under a label
- Search and filter issues by labels
- Rename or change label (which is reflected in all issues)
- Entirely delete or remove unused labels to clean up Jira
- Merge two or more labels (If you have two labels, e.g. "Testing" & "testing", rename one of them and as a result, they will be merged)
For detailed usage information, please refer to our documentation.
Need to streamline issue creation in Jira with standard templates? Check out our new app 👉 Issue Templates Pro
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Label Management for Jira: Search, Bulk Edit & Manage Labels integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Global label management in new navigation