Label Management for Jira - Search and Manage Jira Labels
- Jira Service Management
Manage labels in Jira. Get label usage insights, search & view all labels in one place, seamlessly merge, rename and remove labels
All labels in one place: globally or per project
View all labels used in Jira in single place. You can do that either system wide or per project.
It also shows the number of issues under a label, which can help to find widely used or unused labels and stay organized.
Find duplicates & rename or merge labels
Do you have duplicate, misspelled or wrong labels? You can easily find them & rename or merge them without having to go through each issue. It automatically bulk updates all issues which are tagged with those labels.
Filter, search & delete or remove unused labels
The most feature packed label manager app!
Manage large number of labels with features like search, filter, sort by usage etc.
Want to quickly delete a label or clean up Jira? It's all possible.
Manage labels in Jira easily and effortlessly with advanced label management features.
Organize labels system wide or within a project.
Using this add-on, you can:
- View all labels in single place (per project or globally)
- Easily search for labels and view number of issues under a label
- Search and filter issues by labels
- Rename or change label (which is reflected in all issues)
- Entirely delete or remove unused labels to clean up Jira
- Merge two or more labels (If you have two labels, e.g. "Testing" & "testing", rename one of them and as a result, they will be merged)
For detailed usage information, please refer to our documentation.
Need to streamline issue creation in Jira with standard templates? Check out our new app 👉 Issue Template for Jira - Summary & Description Templates
Privacy and security
Label Management for Jira - Search and Manage Jira Labels integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Global label management in new navigation