Process Management Suite for Confluence
Bring your Standard Operating Procedures to life with a wiki-based, ISO 9001:2015-compliant quality management system
Unleash the Power of Your Teams
Now your teams can shape the processes they use to do their work. Clearer roles and responsibilities, and process templates enable a structured, collaborative approach to process documentation and management.
Drive Continuous Process Improvements
Are your processes gathering dust in file storage? Bring them to life with an agile, wiki-based approach to process management. And give your teams the power to continuously improve the processes they use every day.
Streamline Your Process Management
With Process Management Suite for Confluence, you’re able to develop clear workflows and templates, easily see all measures and process statuses, collect feedback, and coordinate implementation across the team.
Streamline your quality management system, simplify ISO 9001:2015 compliance, and bring processes to life.
- Start with a preconfigured system: process-types, processes, sub-processes and work spaces are directly available after installation.
- With the preconfigured demo space, start working on your processes immediately.
- Blueprints for process-types, process, sub-process and workspace.
- A set of macros to support documentation of Standard Operating Procedure like process contact person and applicable documents.
- Easily locate processes via process landscape navigation and full-text search.
- Enable active user participation in process discussions.
- Coordinate process team efforts by tracking measures, statuses, and users-feedback.
- Normative References: Organize processes consistently according to ISO 9001:2015.
➡ Request your personal demo now ⬅
Please note: Metadata for Confluence Cloud encompasses the use case of creating an interactive Process Documentation in Confluence.
Privacy and security
Request a Demo.