Roadmap Portal - Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Build what matters most. Collaborate with your customers, get their votes & feedback to come up with a compelling product roadmap
Customer Feedback Management
Build a public roadmap and manage feedback from customers at a centralised place. Easily gather votes & comments from the stakeholders to help you build what matters most. Make informed prioritisation.
Super Flexible Configurations
Add as many tabs on your roadmap as you need. And then any number of columns within each of the tabs. Finally just add appropriate JQL for each column. Choose your sub-domain for public roadmap & go live in a giffy.
Get Started in Minutes Not Hours
Publish a public roadmap for your customers & prospects in a few minutes. Use the power of JQL to make the roadmap board dynamic. Under the hood, Jira service desk empowers the features of this public Roadmap portal.
Customer feedback management
- Organise customer & internal feedback in a centralised place, within your Jira service desk project
- Collect comments & votes on feature requests
Efficient roadmap management
- Stop using isolated tools & increase efficiency by managing roadmap from your Jira service desk project.
- Connect roadmap cards to Jira software issues & automate entire roadmap management.
Public/private roadmap portal
- Publish public/private roadmap boards powered by the flexibility of JQLs.
- Roadmap portals can be published on a sub-domain of your choice, merging seamlessly with your brand.
Powered by Jira Service Desk
- Completely secure as the app uses customer accounts on Jira service desk.
- At the end of the day, roadmap items are requests in your Jira service desk project.
Automate roadmap management with native automation.
- Feature ideas management / ideas portal
- Customer voting & feedback
Find about our other apps
Privacy and security
Roadmap Portal - Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Easy to navigate items/cards on the roadmap portal.