Adding Spam Prevention and Style to the good old Jira Issue Collector
Google reCAPTCHA for Spam Prevention
Google reCaptcha ensures that only real humans can submit your request form. Bots will stay outside.
Style Issue Collector Form with any CSS
By adding and changing CSS you can style the Issue Collector Form the way you like, according to your needs. Easily add a Logo or change Colors and Form Fields.
Validate Email Address Input
The email address is checked for a proper format and must be entered twice. This prevents users from mistyping.
Here is the revitalized Issue Collector for Jira.
- Improved security based on Google reCAPTCHA to ensure Enquiries are from real People, not Bots
- Custom CSS for supporting your own Brand Guidelines
- Integrated E-mail Confirmation and Validation ensures E-mail Consistency
- The Contacts E-mail can be stored in a Custom Field
The Jira Issue Collector is a great tool for all customers who want to be able to raise tickets via a contact form on their web page or for those companies, which don’t have a need for Jira Service Desk.
Jira Customers are asking for a solution for about seven years. The existing Jira Issue Collector comes with the following known limitations.
- There is no spam protection, e.g. via ReCaptcha Issue Collector
- can not be branded via CSS
- Email Address only shows up in the Ticket Description, but not in a custom field
- Email Address and Format is not validated.
Privacy and security